Style: Adult Cotton and Poly Blend Facemask
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends the use of cloth face coverings1 as face masks to supplement social distancing in the fight against the spread of COVID-19. While the CDC’s guidance recommends even homemade cloth face coverings to help slow the spread of the virus, now you can go a step further with a beautifully decorated cotton and polyester blend face mask. With two layers of fabric protection, the front of the cloth face mask is 100% polyester fabric that allows for full edge-to-edge, vibrant printing, while the back of the mask will cradle your nose and mouth with a soft and breathable 96% cotton and 4% Spandex blend fabric. Browse hundreds of designs or create your own custom face masks by uploading photos or logos
Zazzle’s customizable cloth face masks are NOT surgical masks, personal protective equipment, or N-95 respirators – these critical resources are reserved for the brave healthcare workers who are on the front lines, taking care of our loved ones – but rather are intended for general, everyday use while out in public when social distancing measures are difficult to maintain. We made sure that our cloth face masks had all the most-important features to keep you safe and comfortable:
- Easy to use (CDC guidance on how to wear and remove a mask )
- Reusable (Wash with proper sanitization after each use)
- Machine washable
- 2 layers of protection: the front of the face mask is 100% polyester fabric, and back of the mask, which goes against the nose and mouth, is comfortable and breathable 96% cotton and 4% Spandex fabric blend
- One size fits all (7″ x 5.5″) to cover your nose and mouth
- Sturdy over-the-ear straps for a snug fit
- Please note that the our cloth face masks are not intended for medical/personal protective equipment which requires flame resistance or skin sensitivity testing
While guidance is continually evolving, Zazzle has compiled information it hopes you will find helpful on how to stay safe and protect the ones you love:
1 Source: CDC.GOV
Disclaimer: The cloth face mask should not be used (1) in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, may be expected; (2) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or (3) in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas. We make no warranties, either express or implied, that the cloth face mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.
Returns: For health and safety reasons, all face mask sales are final and are not returnable or exchangeable.
There are no reviews yet.